Founded in Germany in 1951, Heinrich Eibach laid the foundation for the Eibach Group, which is now active around the world. After Heinrich passed away in 1967, his son Wilfried took charge and grew the company to its current market-leading position.
The future of the Eibach Group as a family-owned company is secured by the commitment and cooperation of the third generation, management and the family foundation.
Eibach has production plants in Europe (Finnentrop, Germany), North America (Corona, CA, USA) and Asia (Shanghai, China). In addition, we service customers in more than 80 countries around the world through our regional partners (or distributors).
Eibach enjoys a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of high-performance suspension springs, components and systems as well as hi-tech industrial springs – especially for demanding applications. The range of applications is very comprehensive: it covers almost all areas of high-quality industrial and automotive applications.
PRECISION SPRINGS FOR SHIP- AND STATIONARY DIESEL- AND GAS ENGINES
Intake | exhaust valve springs; injection system springs (plunger springs and springs for nozzles). Compression springs for the periphery on the engine as well as special springs for pressure relief valves on crankcases.
• A crucial safety component for fast, medium and slow running diesel- and gas engines
• Market segments include the ship building industry, railway | locomotive technology and power | generator applications
• State-of-the-art manufacturing- and testing facilities are required to ensure the operational safety and life expectancy
• Reduction of relaxation
• Increase of compressive stress
• Application of the highest level of materials | wire technology currently available (SuperClean)
• Dynamic durability tests under the influence of corrosion
Heinrich Eibach GmbH
Am Lennedamm 1
电话: +49 2721 511-0
传真: +49 2721 511-111
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.