Purli supply medium pressure UV lamps, perfectly matched electronic ballasts ELC® and complete power cabinets, in the power range from 1kW up to 35 kW, and also UV intensity sensors and UV transmission sensors.
Typical applications for our lamps and ballasts are ballast water treatment systems (BWTS), drinking and waste water treatment.
Our monitor system is used for monitoring marine exhaust gas and scrubber water discharge.
UV lamps and ballast
Medium pressure UV lamps from 1 kW up to 35 kW, customized design for high power water treatment applications.
Electronic lamp controllers ELC® (electronic ballasts, electronic lamp power supplies) from 3 kW up to 35 kW. ELC® X_B-series was particularly designed for marine applications like UV ballast water treatment systems BWTS.
As a next step forward we offer now a complete cabinet for the power electronics of the UV system with the same maritime standards and certifications than our ELC. GL/DNV and USCG are planned.
We design and manufacture lamp control cabinets from 6x 4kW to 12x 12kW ELC.
These cabinets are the most compact on the market and allow our customer to minimize the footprint of their system which will be very important in the retrofit market.
Scrubber Water Monitor System
1. Turnkey solution to monitor PAH, Turbidity, Temperature and pH
2. Fully compliant with IMO MEPC 259(68) by DNV GL and ClassNK
3. PAH fluorescence is automatically corrected for turbidity, UV absorbance & temperature
4. Continuous real-time monitoring of wash water discharge
5. Modbus TCP/IP and 4-20 mA analogue outputs to main control system
6. Air purge anti-fouling system
7. Automatic monitoring of cleanliness of sensors' windows
8. Monitor open-loop, closed-loop and hybrid systems
Shanghai Purli Industrial Co., Ltd.
Xikang Road 223
Phone: +86 21 36308783
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.